Nissan S14 S15 R32 300ZX DBA4000 Front Brake Rotor Description
(Sold individually! Order '2' for a pair!)
Front Non Slotted
The HD (Heavy-Duty) brake rotor is designed for hard working vehicles. Packed with performance enhanced features normally found on the race-track, the HD rotor is a natural fit for extreme environments including mining, military and domestic security services.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Street - Heavy Duty
Disc Brakes Australia is an Australian owned manufacturer, designer and global marketer of after-market and OE disc brake rotors! With more than three decades of manufacturing expertise, DBA continues to supply premium performance disc brake rotors from its manufacturing plant in Sydney, Australia. DBA is Australia's most highly awarded manufacturer of automotive after-market parts, winning the prestigious AAAA Gold Manufacturer Award no less than nine times!
The HD (Heavy-Duty) brake rotor is designed for hard working vehicles. Packed with performance enhanced features normally found on the race-track, the HD rotor is a natural fit for extreme environments including mining, military and domestic security services
Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
• Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness • Prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs •
DBA XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
• An increased thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time • Special formulation designed to respond to DBA’s TSP process • Prolongs the service life of the disc rotor •
DBA Thermo-graphic Termperature Monitoring
Thermo-graphic Temperature Monitoring
• Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds • When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colour • Offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures • Allows the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims •
DBA Thermal Stability Profiling
Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
• Stabilises the natural rotor stresses by realigning the microstructure of the iron • Minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor •
DBA Paint Protection
Paint protection on non-friction areas
• Reduces corrosion • Enhances appearance • Stops any unsightly rust formation • Adds value to the product •
Nissan - 200 SX - 2.0 i 16V Turbo (S14) - Suits From 10/1994 to 1999
Nissan - 200 SX - 2.0 i 16V Turbo (S15) - Suits From 11/2000 to 2003
Nissan - 300 ZX - 3.0 Twin Turbo Z32 - 1989 - 1995
Nissan - Skyline 2.0 AWD R32 - DIA OF 280MM
Nissan - Skyline - 2.0 R32 - DIA 280MM
Nissan - Skyline - 2.0 R32 Turbo - Suits From 5/89 To 7/93
Nissan - Skyline - 2.0 R32 Turbo AWD - Suits From 5/89 To 7/93
|Brand||Disc Brakes Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GameOn Motorsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.