Precision 6466 CEA GEN2 Ball Bearing Turbocharger
Precision 6466 CEA GEN2 Ball Bearing Turbocharger Description
Precision 6466 GEN2 Ball Bearing. HP rating 900
Ball Bearing Only
PTE's GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
All warranty claims need to be shipped to Precision in USA for assesment, it is the responsilbilty of the customer to pay for postage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GameOn Motorsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.