Nissan Silvia 180sx S13 CA18DET DBA4000 T3 slotted Front Brake Rotors
Nissan Silvia 180sx S13 CA18DET DBA4000 T3 slotted Front Brake Rotors Description
(Sold individually! Order '2' for a pair!)
Front T3 Slotted CA18DE/T
DBA's 4000 T3 slot design consists of a precise array of slots that have been formulated using the latest computer aided engineering design software and extensive on-road and race track tests.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Street - Performance
Disc Brakes Australia is an Australian owned manufacturer, designer and global marketer of after-market and OE disc brake rotors! With more than three decades of manufacturing expertise, DBA continues to supply premium performance disc brake rotors from its manufacturing plant in Sydney, Australia. DBA is Australia's most highly awarded manufacturer of automotive after-market parts, winning the prestigious AAAA Gold Manufacturer Award no less than nine times!
DBA's 4000 T3 slot design consists of a precise array of slots that have been formulated using the latest computer aided engineering design software and extensive on-road and race track tests. The result is an amazingly quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. This is achieved from a series of tri-symmetrical 'curved' slots, which when aligned in a specific way, drastically dampen the vibration harmonics or noise, that's commonly associated with traditional straight slot (groove) rotor designs. The tri-symmetrical slots also increase the number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction bases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop!
Features and Benefits
DBA Kangaroo Paw Ventilation
Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
• Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness • Prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs •
DBA XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
• An increased thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time • Special formulation designed to respond to DBA’s TSP process • Prolongs the service life of the disc rotor •
DBA Thermo-graphic Termperature Monitoring
Thermo-graphic Temperature Monitoring
• Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds • When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colour • Offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures • Allows the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims •
DBA Thermal Stability Profiling
Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
• Stabilises the natural rotor stresses by realigning the microstructure of the iron • Minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor •
DBA Paint Protection
Paint protection on non-friction areas
• Reduces corrosion • Enhances appearance • Stops any unsightly rust formation • Adds value to the product •
|Brand||Disc Brakes Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GameOn Motorsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.